Thursday, September 22, 2011

Let's Talk TV

     Ok so the new seasons for most shows have started. We dvr'd most of the new shows that we at least wanted to see the first episode of. Top of my list to never watch again...Ringer...that is one horrible show, great idea, poor execution. The effects on that first episode had me laughing, it literally looked like something out of and old Elvis movie. The show was so slow that I just could not stay involved in it at all.
     Now on to some of the new shows that we are at least going to give a second chance to. Two Broke Girls looks like a really cute show, I laughed quite a bit and it does not seem like a carbon copy of anything recent (at least that I can think of). I am going to put 2 and a half men in this category too because without Charlie Sheen it just seems like a different show, but I was amused and did enjoy it. I will at least watch a few more episodes to see where the story line goes from here. I really hope Ashton gets a hair cut though... I think we have a couple more shows left on the dvr to watch still and will add my reviews later on those (like it matters lol)
     Sons of Anarchy looks like it is going to have some interesting plays this season, like every season so far. I will tell you I'm getting rather tired of Jax's mom always getting her big nose into everything. So far though Kurt Sutter has continued doing an awesome job writing this show, he truly is an amazing writer.
     How I met your mother had a good season premere. I just hope one day to find out how he did. It is a good show and I don't believe I have ever seen and episode that I have not enjoyed. I have also started watching The Big Bang Theory...funny show, I am going to have to start watching that from the beginning.
     So there you have it, my reviews or thoughts on the current seaons of real tv...none of that reality crap.

1 comment:

  1. Ringer gets better... But probably falls into the chick tv category....

    ReplyDelete